Studying-PoliticsStudying-Politics

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

++Of the Fallen++ Intro ++Of the Fallen++ Intro

pretty nice.

i checked your dA and, generally speaking, your art is pretty good. the flash itself was, like you said, different from beginning to end. the beginning turned me off, it was bland and mundane, but the ending was pretty magnificent. honestly, i'd love to see more of your work when you do it FbF because those were the best scenes (imo).

jeyoriginal responds:

thank you for the constructive criticism
I'll work on it = ]

What it's Like in Japan What it's Like in Japan

i've been to japan..

and it was totally like that. :) i was walking around and saving princesses and stuff, it was pretty radical if i must say so myself.

The Birds and the Bees The Birds and the Bees

so cute, literally. something to cheer someone up.

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

Brilliant

I dislike how many people judge this movie without really watching it. So? Coldplay? Get over yourselves, please. Honestly, if you hate Coldplay so much, shut off your speakers and watch it quietly. Don't be so idiotic about it.

I loved this, not only because I felt lyrically it went along with the movie rather well, the motion was probably close to perfection. I love the details the most, how you caught the mole/freckle underneath the girl's right eye, and how you didn't forget to animate him eating like normal people do (with their mouths closed).

The sound quality was relatively good, grainy, but that's what's expected in compression. I love this style, my friends animates/draw kinda like this (less well, but we'll keep that a secret ;). )

Anyways, purely amazing. And those who think it's gay.
Perhaps you're insecure with your own sexuality?

Legend of Zelda: The end Legend of Zelda: The end

(:!

just a note, i believe that was ganondorf's right? wasn't it?

anyways, indeed most enjoyable i love the details (the decor of zelda's dress, the same light source, ect.) probably the most. things people can overlook.

some parts though, were (compared to the closeups) very inarticulate. i found the text to be too much at one time. my attention span allots me to one line at a time, two or more and i lost interest.

i gave a 3 for sound simply because it was /just/ sound, nothing too fancy, i thought, didn't add for me, nor did it take away.

great job, though, regardless, for the second NG submission.

4/5

The Living Legend The Living Legend

rather random.

yes, indeed. it was rather random and rushed and very very 2D.The random song (from Inuyasha is what the others say) didn't go with the mood/theme at all.

and i didn't grasp the concept of having a man in a wig / woman looking like she shot up while you made that blue haired woman look like an actual WOMAN!

I Must Be Emo I Must Be Emo

mn

I believe that anyone who calls /themselves/ emo must have low self-esteems. I honestly think you've got your definitions of Emo and Scene wrong.

Scene isn't always hair like XMATTHEWX
And emo isn't always "OMGG, CONOR OBERST."

It was a rather base flash, at best. This same song was used for another flash, also. Compared between the two, I'd have to say I liked the beginning of this with the speech, but the rest seemed rather rushed.

Jeny was a friend of mine Jeny was a friend of mine

well, it was okay, i suppose.

much better than those OMGGPR()NZ ones that get randomly submitted, but i wasn't amazed; but, that's just me, honestly.

me? i really just didn't like the drawing style, but it has potential. it's just wayy to 2D for me, gradients didn't add to the experience much at all.

the guitarist's arm's movement jarred me greatly. and the beginning was slow, partially i had expected something exciting to happen when the music began to pick up. Such as a flash of lightning (since it was raining) or something. It just seemed to lack substance.

Good job, regardless.

One Headlight One Headlight

ehhh

as it goes, those were very very 2D fish. very. very.

V for Vendetta: Vigilante V for Vendetta: Vigilante

Wow.

I really enjoyed this, it was probably one of the best flashes i've seen recently. Amazing, really.