Studying-PoliticsStudying-Politics

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Tetris! Super Tetris!

rather mediocre.

and this leads to the question:
"What's so 'super' about it?"

Windows 98 v1.0 Windows 98 v1.0

WOW. this took me back.
haha.

Synix Synix

well.

I, too noticed the gaps, and frowned on it; definately need to fix that. These games have been overdone, and I do believe you know that, but yours at least as complete 360degree turning ability, which added (just a little bit) of depth into this.

I didn't like how long the exhaust took to disappear, and this point probably angered me the most because I didn't really see a point to having it linger there for such a long time. I don't know if this is what you were going for or not, but (in my eyes) it was a little more than what was needed.

I was frustrated when I got into (about) my second minute. I had just been so frustrated at the tail (which was too long to begin with at all) and at the places the boxes has decided to pop up (next to the tail much, plz?) .

Regardless, good job.

Self harm : the emo game Self harm : the emo game

well, some may find this disrespectful

but that's just them.

i LOL'd at the P!ATD but the blood was a bit much; and the boy at the end was cute. lawll, but that's just me.

well, i don't suppose many myspacers did cut themselves, i didn't when i had one. but it's like mmmkay, w/e.

anyways, i had a good laugh.

cashuu responds:

thank you! i'm glad you understand where i am coming from, not just calling it crap because you self harm for attention.

Actionscript Tutorial. Actionscript Tutorial.

:D :D

I've always been afraid of actionscript, purely because it always seemed diffcult. I've learned the basic start/stop commands (or the keyboard cheats really :x ) but I've always just wanted to keep in a world I really knew.

This tutorial helped me alot. :D!

johnfn responds:

Glad to help you :)

Five in One Tutorial!! Five in One Tutorial!!

well, it's pretty good, compared to other tutorials on this site. :)

p.s

i think CW stands for "clockwise"

sk8erjames responds:

where does CW come from?

Mysterious Dungeon Mysterious Dungeon

bahhh

well, k.
i pressed reset and then it froze.
and then i clicked rewind
and i got to the last level.
haha.

SimSynthesizer v1.1 SimSynthesizer v1.1

:D :D

i love synthesizers, and so this just appealed to me alot, you did a wonderful job!

[and don't worry about that one 0, it's for violence, and i didn't really think you were going for that. haha]