Studying-PoliticsStudying-Politics

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

++Of the Fallen++ Intro ++Of the Fallen++ Intro

pretty nice.

i checked your dA and, generally speaking, your art is pretty good. the flash itself was, like you said, different from beginning to end. the beginning turned me off, it was bland and mundane, but the ending was pretty magnificent. honestly, i'd love to see more of your work when you do it FbF because those were the best scenes (imo).

jeyoriginal responds:

thank you for the constructive criticism
I'll work on it = ]

What it's Like in Japan What it's Like in Japan

i've been to japan..

and it was totally like that. :) i was walking around and saving princesses and stuff, it was pretty radical if i must say so myself.

The Birds and the Bees The Birds and the Bees

so cute, literally. something to cheer someone up.

Super Tetris! Super Tetris!

rather mediocre.

and this leads to the question:
"What's so 'super' about it?"

Windows 98 v1.0 Windows 98 v1.0

WOW. this took me back.
haha.

Synix Synix

well.

I, too noticed the gaps, and frowned on it; definately need to fix that. These games have been overdone, and I do believe you know that, but yours at least as complete 360degree turning ability, which added (just a little bit) of depth into this.

I didn't like how long the exhaust took to disappear, and this point probably angered me the most because I didn't really see a point to having it linger there for such a long time. I don't know if this is what you were going for or not, but (in my eyes) it was a little more than what was needed.

I was frustrated when I got into (about) my second minute. I had just been so frustrated at the tail (which was too long to begin with at all) and at the places the boxes has decided to pop up (next to the tail much, plz?) .

Regardless, good job.